Monday 3 September 2018

Weekly Update: August 26 to September 1


Weekly word count: 4937

Friday was a busy day of visiting my son's new school and dealing with the paperwork.  Unfortunately, that meant I didn't get any writing done that day, but I'm reasonably happy with my weekly total.

I am very much looking forward to having the house to myself while both my kids are at school.  I'm hoping I can settle into a writing rhythm quickly.  In previous years, September has been pretty rocky but I'm in a more stable routine than usual right now.

I haven't heard anything further from the editors and agents I sent my manuscript to.  It's hard to be patient and not second guess what I've done.  That's the hard part about a career that ends up with a person living mainly in their own head.  It can be hard to get out of.



No comments:

Post a Comment