Monday 4 December 2017

Weekly Update: November 26 to December 2

  Weekly word count: 10 934

My big achievement this week was completing my 50 000 word count for NaNoWriMo.  It was difficult and I really pushed myself harder than I probably should have, but it's gotten me within spitting distance of completing Judgment and made it possible to have it ready before Ad Astra in May.

And the other big highlight of the week was this month's ORWA meeting with an explosives expert from the Ottawa Police.  He had some great details about how the Tactical Squad works, including real life examples like the shooting on Parliament Hill.

I've got another two weeks before my self-imposed deadline.  Which means another two weeks of late nights.  But I'm determined to get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment