Monday 12 February 2018

Weekly Update: Feb 4 to 10

Weekly word count: 2220

Chapters edited: 7 of 46

Not my best week but given the life chaos, not the worst.  Next week, I'll be on holiday but I'm still hoping to get at least another 2000 words written on Deadly Potential and another 4 or 5 chapters done.  Then when I come back, it will be nose to the grindstone time.

I've gotten my first look at the cover for Judgment and I absolutely love it.  Once it's finished, I can't wait to show it to you.  I love getting to see my covers, it's the candy treat at the end of a hard slog to finish a manuscript.

I've got until March 20th to get my line edit ready to go.  I've gotten some good feedback from my beta readers and now it's full speed ahead.

I did my official sign up for RWA Nationals in Denver so the clock is officially ticking!  I am gonna do this (she said to herself with confidence).  


No comments:

Post a Comment