Monday, 29 January 2018

Weekly Update: January 21 to 27

Weekly word count: 6500

This week began as one of those "OMG, I really am a talentless hack" weeks but I pushed through and now the words have begun to flow again.

My biggest challenge right now is protecting my writing time during the week.  I got a little sloppy while I was editing because I could edit in the post-school afternoon and evening, but I can't do decent writing then.  I need to know that someone else is taking care of whatever little crises come up and that I've got some time to just focus on the story, particularly at this stage. 

I'm still getting to know my characters and figure out my plot for Deadly Potential.  I've got some key points I know I want to develop but there's still a lot to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment