Monday 2 March 2015

Weekly Update: Feb 22-27

Word count: 4050

Just squeaked through for my total but it still counts.

I'm feeling pretty excited about how Revelations is progressing.  I've got some reviews lined up with different blog sites.  I'm trying to request one or two reviews per day but I'm finding it tricky since the only time I have available is after school or after the kids go to bed.  I'm just going to have to find a routine that works for me.

It was the monthly Ottawa Romance Writers' meeting yesterday and we had a great session on time management and when to ignore your inner voices (the ones that say it's better not to bother or that seven hours of playing Candy Crush is a useful skill-building exercise.)

I also signed up for the ORWA table for Prose in the Park in June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment