Monday 11 March 2019

Weekly Update: Feb 24 to March 9

The last two weeks have been very hectic and difficult for me.  I have been making progress on Division but I've fallen behind on my tracking.

The ORWA workshop with Shirley Jump was incredible and got me (and I think a lot of other people) fired up to get back to our keyboards and get writing.  Except there's a limited number of hours in the day and a lot of competing priorities right now.

My dayjob has been deeply affected by the changes announced by the Ontario government.  Families with autism are fighting hard for their children.  The stories are heartbreaking and so I've been putting in a lot of extra time to help them.  

There's also personal stuff which has left me worn down and not feeling very creative.

I also got some disappointing news from Soul Mate that my release date has been pushed back and won't be ready for July.  They've also decided to change the title back to Deadly Potential, which is still a good title but I liked Eyes On Me better.  However, this is part of collaborating with a publisher and I trust them to know what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment