Monday 25 June 2018

Weekly Update: June 17 to 23

Weekly word count: 12 839

Two weeks left until Ad Astra (July 13 to 15) and my book launch for Judgment on Saturday, July 14th from 3 to 5.  I'll be answering questions and serving cookies.  And I'll also be in the vendor room for most of the conference.

Three weeks left until I'm on my way to Denver for RWA 2018.  I've got my stuff ready for the indie signing on Friday, July 20 from 3 to 4 and my pitch ready for that same morning.  (Friday will be a terrifying but exciting day, which means that Friday night, I will be in my relieved-have fun mode)

Six weeks left until Romancing the Capital and my workshops on non-verbal communication and the basics of burlesque (PG-13 only and it'll be a no cameras allowed workshop), as well as the giant book signing on Saturday, August 4th from 4 to 6.

And then... quiet.  Which I am also looking forward to.  Sometimes it feels as if 2018 has been a full-tilt kind of year.  But when I look back at what I've accomplished, I feel pretty proud of myself.  (And also slightly like I need to be a better boss to myself... with more appreciation and less disappointed face.)

The next two months are going to be intense.  But also, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment