Monday 3 April 2017

Weekly update: March 26th to April 1

Weekly word count: 0

As I mentioned last week, I'm giving myself a break on writing goals so that I can have time to heal and mentally rejuvenate.  This week, I'll also be giving myself a break because I'm away on training and won't have my afternoons to write.  If I can manage to do some stuff in the evening, that'll be great, but I'm not going to push myself.

Giving myself mental space is definitely helping.  I've been letting my mind wander around my plot and identify some points that could be problems.  I'm not worrying too much about finding solutions yet, but a couple have presented themselves.  I'll probably be rewriting most of what I've done so far on Judgment, but I was expecting to do that anyway.  

Take a breath, take a moment.  That's what I need to do now before I plunge back into the frantic pace of trying to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment