Monday 25 November 2019

Weekly Update: November 17 to 23

Weekly word count: 4009
Editing countdown: 31 chapters edited

This week was a challenge.  I set some boundaries on two difficult personal situations that have been causing me a lot of stress.  As expected, there was some pushback on that, but I'm holding firm.  Now I'll just have to wait and see what ends up happening.

However, I made some good progress.  I was hoping to have Division edited for December 1st so that I could have some time to review it before it goes to the editor, but it looks like it will take a little longer.  I'll still have it done in plenty of good time though.

Last week's Tarot spread was Temperance reversed (obsession), 2 of Wands (prepare for change) and the Page of Wands (daring action).  Overall, I took it as a time to make my stand and I think that was still the right interpretation.

This week's spread is not encouraging.  The 10 of Coins reversed, restructuring and re-examining, the 9 of Cups reversed, which encourages review and reconsideration, and the 4 of Wands, which warns of unexpected complications.  Time to hunker down.  Which should let me get my work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment