Monday 29 April 2019

Weekly Update: April 21 to 27

The week leading up to a vacation is always super busy and this was no exception.  I managed to write on Monday and Tuesday, but the rest of the week didn't quite happen.  Still, with a little luck and perseverance, I should be able to get a really good jump on finishing Division.

I've also been doing some work on educating myself on how to use my newsletter more effectively.  And trying not to decide I've failed... because that's usually how I feel after I take these kind of courses.  I either can't understand what they're suggesting that I do differently or I feel like an oblivious fool.  But it's important to keep learning.

And I saw Avengers:Endgame.  Without giving any spoilers, I'm darn impressed with the level of storytelling from the MCU over the last ten years.  These are the stories that I love and the kind of stories I want to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment