Monday 26 November 2018

Weekly Update: November 18-24

Weekly word count: 9206

Another good week of writing progress on Division.  And I started talking with my editor at Soul Mate Publishing about Deadly Potential and when that book will be available and it looks like it might be sooner than I anticipated (no formal dates yet but I will be keeping everyone posted).

I will not be making my goal of 45 000 words for Nanowrimo by December 1st, but I still feel I've made very good progress on Division.  Things will be slowing down a little in December.  I will be taking some time to finish off the third Spirit Sight short story and I know better than to assume I'll be able to make much progress once the kids are out of school, but things are still going much better than I expected and I'm grateful for that.

I'm looking forward to moderating the Prolific Authors Share Their Secrets panel for ORWA's next workshop on December 2nd.  There should be some really good tips for increasing word count and managing multiple projects.

All in all (and if I dare say so without jinxing myself), 2018 is ending on a professional good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment