Monday 4 June 2018

Weekly Update: May 27 to June 2

Weekly word count: 11 998

It's been another flying week of working on Deadly Potential.  I've got my gaze focused on pitching at RWA Nationals and it's going to be a solid race to get it all done.

But I've also started to find myself thinking of what will happen afterward.  I've really pushed myself this year and while I don't regret that, I don't want to keep on at this pace.  I don't want to burn myself out.

I'm considering giving myself a few weeks away from writing once Deadly Potential is finished.  A few weeks to tackle other things that have gone undone around my house (specifically, I have some rooms that need painting).  Maybe another week or two to update my series guide.  I think that might help me to come back fresher and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment