Monday 18 December 2017

Weekly Update: December 10 to 16

Weekly word count: 9622

The first completed draft is done.  The content and line edits are scheduled and we are off to the races to get Judgment out before Ad Astra 2018.

I'm going to be trying something a little different than I normally would at this stage.  While I work on the edits for Judgment, I'm also going to try and make progress on my manuscript for RWA (and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming ORWA brainstorming workshop in January because I'm hoping I can get some title assistance).

I'm also going to be working on getting my first three novels out of KDP and into broad distribution.  It's going to be a lot but come this summer, I should be in much better position in terms of my writing career.

It's going to be an incredibly busy five months.  (Or realistically seven months since I'll have to get the RWA manuscript ready to go by July 1st.)

I'll post my editing process daily, which should help keep me on track.  And we'll see how much new writing I get to do.  But I'm excited to see it coming together.


No comments:

Post a Comment