Tuesday 5 April 2016

Weekly update: March 27 to April 2

Weekly word count: 4200

Another good week of progress.  Chapter 10 done, about a third of the way through the projected story for Inquisition.

I also put together a short story for a blog post looking for fractured fairy tales and did an article for 613 on ORWA and how I joined.  I'm working on a article on the upcoming Romancing the Capital event in May.  I didn't count them toward my weekly total, but that's another 3000 words.

I'm feeling fairly good about myself.  And we had an awesome time at this month's ORWA meeting.  Lots of good editing tips from Laura Byrne Paquet and a great visit at the pub afterwards.

On the promotion side, I'm trying to find a nice tote bag that I can put my book cover on.  Something I can carry around the various events I'm going to.  I'm going to spend a lot of time in line at Comiccon, so I might as well be a walking billboard for my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment