Tuesday 5 May 2015

Weekly Update: April 26 to May 2

Weekly word count: 4200

I made my 4000 word minimum, so I got to go see Avengers Age of Ultron and I loved it.  :)  (James Spader rocks as an evil robot.  And the eye candy of the Chrises (Hemsworth and Evans) is always appreciated.)

ORWA also had its' monthly meeting on Sunday with a panel on marketing and promotion.  Lots of good ideas but I think I'm making the right decision to back off for now and concentrate on getting Metamorphosis out.

That said, I have decided to order some swag to give away at Prose in the Park and ORWA's 30th anniversary.  I'll be getting my First Book Award at the ORWA celebration, which is pretty cool.  Right now I'm looking into getting buttons made up with quotes from Revelations.

Now I just have to keep up the good work of daily writing and hopefully I can still make my first draft goal of July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment