Monday 18 February 2019

Weekly Update: Feb 10 to 16

Division is coming along nicely.  A number of scenes have been reordered but for the most part I'm able to reintegrate what I've already written.  There are a couple of bits that I'm sad to lose but overall, it's better.


I'm hoping that I'll continue to make progress and hopefully have the manuscript finished up soon so that I can begin new projects!  The lure of the blank page is a powerful siren call to my imagination.

I successfully transitioned my books from Draft2Digital to directly with Kobo.  And I sat down and combed through my sales reports to get my total numbers for 2018 (lower than previous years but better than I'd feared).

My stumbling block thus far has been transitioning my print books to Ingram Spark.  Before I can shift them over, they need to come off expanded distribution with Amazon.  I removed them a week ago but apparently it can take 6-8 weeks for the transition to take effect.  Patience is a virtue, but not one I have a lot of.  

I've also been working on the final edits for Third Eye Open and I got to see the early draft of the artwork.  It looks amazing and I can't wait to share it.  Once Third Eye Open is finished then I can start the process of creating the anthology for all three stories.  The Spirit Sight anthology will be available as a print book, my first mass market paperback!

No comments:

Post a Comment