Monday 19 November 2018

Weekly Update: November 11 to 17

Weekly word count: 7 458

And I'm going to take a moment because I realized I have written over 60 000 words in the last eight weeks.  Granted a big chunk of that was at the writers' retreat in October but regardless, it's still an awesome accomplishment and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

It was a quieter week progress wise for me.  I spent some time on a minor rewrite this week but still managed to get two solid chapters done.  

I keep waiting for the moment when I realize I have to rewrite a bunch of it, because I've done that with every previous manuscript, but so far, I'm really liking where I've gone with this story. 

Fingers crossed I can keep up the progress.  Taking the weekends off has been working well.  Friday ended up being a really difficult day for me and because I haven't been writing on the weekend, I could take time on Saturday and catch up instead of beating myself up for falling behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment