Monday 15 February 2016

Weekly Update: February 7 to 13

Weekly update: 3900

So close but not quite for my word count this week.  I've also been working hard on getting my new website ready.  And rediscovering that my brain does not work at all like a coder's.  Wordpress is not intuitive for me (like most programs).  However, after much trial and error, I think I have something functional.  It should be ready to go live sometime later today or tomorrow.

The new site is simpler than my old one, but should be easier to navigate.  I'm of two minds about it.  On the one hand, the new one is cleaner and more professional looking.  On the other, I liked my landscape background.  For now, I'm going to keep the old site for reviews, my blog and upcoming events.  I haven't decided yet whether or not to redesign it to match the new site.

I've also been having quite the inspirational burst for the next Spirit Sight short story.  I did over 2000 words in just over an hour.  It's going to have a direct tie in to the third and fourth lalassu books.

No comments:

Post a Comment