Thursday 3 March 2016

10 Cool Quotes by Hot Guys

"The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense." - Joseph Conrad

The right words have the power to move us to places we never thought we'd go.  I'm fascinated by how a few choice sentences or words can sum up a character or a moment in a way that can't be replicated by dozens of pages of the almost right words.

Wittiness has always been a character requirement for me.  A handsome face with a dull brain doesn't work.  But the combination of brains and attractiveness is worthy of celebration.  So here's a list of my favourites:


I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.
- Benedict Cumerbatch, Sherlock


You ever wonder why there was a job opening?  Don't turn your back on the cage.
- Chris Pratt, Jurassic World
You're not afraid of the dark, are you?
- Vin Diesel, Chronicles of Riddick

I am not a good judge of hotness.
- Lou Diamond Phillips, Longmire
 
Don't try to tell us there's nowhere to go but up, because the truth is: there's always more down.
- J August Richards, Angel
 
Welcome to the end of the thought process.
- Hugh Laurie, House
 
Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
- Nathan Fillion, Firefly
 
The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, that even a god-king can bleed.
- Gerard Butler, 300
 
I thought this was the part where you leave me behind and say 'Lucifer, stay.  Good devil.'
- Tom Ellis, Lucifer
 
You picked the wrong house, bub.
- Hugh Jackman, X-Men II, X-men United
 

No comments:

Post a Comment