Friday 22 August 2014

August 17-23

Final word count this week: 3900, close but no cigar.

After much hemming and hawing, I found a solution to my dry spell: put the scene in a different place.  It wasn't flowing in the spot I originally had it but when I moved it back a few chapters, it all came together beautifully.  Now I don't feel like I'm dragging the action, which should help when I get to move forward.

I'm also starting to figure out my way through Goodreads and Facebook (I'm chronically Social Media Impaired, I'm thinking of starting some sort of support group).

I also got more details on my cover and editing work and it looks like I was overly optimistic to hope for a December release.  Revelations will still come but it will likely be in January or February.  That means I miss the Christmas sales, but I can live with that.  I'm in this for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment