Monday 18 August 2014

August 10 - 16

A very good week for me: 6400 words for writing.

It was also good because I got started on the final stages for getting Revelations ready for publication.  I contacted Red Adept Editing and have begun speaking to them about hiring one of their editors to go over the book.  I've heard good things about them from other writers that I know.  I had a lovely chat with the owner and her passion for books can't be denied, which is always a good sign.  I still have some details to sort out but if all goes well, editing will begin in September.

I also spoke with an amazing artist, Nathalia Suellen, about doing a cover for me.  I really love the combination of realism and surrealism in her work.  I think it will be a good fit for Revelations.

I'm still treading the waters, figuring out Facebook and Goodreads.  Once I feel a little less like I'm stumbling around, I'll make sure there are some links for people to connect with.

No comments:

Post a Comment