Monday 20 November 2017

Weekly Update: November 12 to 18


Weekly word count: 9200

Another good week, although I'm looking at my overall total for NaNoWriMo and thinking I'm probably not going to reach 50 000 words by November 30th.

But that's okay.  I think I've got a good shot at having the draft of Judgment ready for December 15th, which will let me start the ball rolling on editing.

Then comes the next round of projects: getting my books available on wide distribution (which is admittedly making me nervous) and working on my manuscript for book one of the companion series, which still needs a title.  Coming up with titles is always a challenge for me but luckily I've got a bunch of friends who are happy to title-storm with me.

On the plus side, there is a chance that I might not having to be writing on the night shift for much longer.  I've got a meeting with my day-job boss on Monday to talk about me going back to my usual hours, which would give me writing time in the afternoon again.

Hopefully I can keep up the pacing once November is over.  If I can do between 8000 and 10,000 words per week, then that will really help with my productivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment